16th ANNUAL AZWA CHARITY GOLF TOURNAMENT APRIL 5, 2023.
It’s that time of year again to network with AZWA members and guests, enjoy a round of golf in the Arizona sun, and raise money for a local charity. Interested in SPONSORING, please contact Karla Richards. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
FOURSOME – $1200.00 / SINGLE – $300.00
Talking Stick Golf Club
9998 E. Indian Bend Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85256
Here are the details for the tournament day:
- Registration will be held at 9:30 am (please do not come earlier)
- Breakfast will be served at 9:45 am in the tent just outside of the clubhouse
- Golf will begin with a Shotgun start at 11:00 am
- We will have our three hole contests on each course as normal.
- Awards will be given at end of play.
- Dinner/Raffle – Dinner will be served after play ends. Raffle will take place during dinner
Talking Stick Golf Club requires traditional golf attire; collared shirts for men, collared or with sleeves for ladies, shorts mid-thigh in length (no denim allowed), and spike-less golf shoes.
Please note any changes to the teams must be done with me directly. If it’s necessary to make changes, you will need to get with Karla Richards ASAP or at check-in. There will be a red tent at registration for this specifically. Please do not send a new player to check-in without the “host” of that foursome contacting Karla Richards to make the change.
Also, as in year’s past, there will be have a no-host happy hour the night before. The Happy Hour 🍺🍸🍹 will be outside at the Blue Coyote Cantina in the Talking Stick Resort starting at 4:00 pm on Tuesday 4/4/2023.