“Golfing for Good” If you wish to donate prizes to the raffle please contact . Remember a portion of all proceeds will benefit Warriors4Wireless.
Talking Stick Golf Course requires traditional golf attire; collared shirts for men, collared or with sleeves for ladies, shorts mid-thigh in length (no denim allowed), and spike-less golf shoes.
Here are the details for the tournament day:
- Registration will begin at 10:45 am
- Lunch will be served approximately at 11:15 am
- Golf will begin with a Shotgun start approximately at 12:30 pm
- Dinner will be served as players begin to finish – exact time to be determined*
- Awards and Raffle will begin once dinner is under way and play is complete
*Typically we start dinner at 5:30 or 6:00 as players start to come off the course.
To attend the “Dinner Only” as a non-golfer, please use PayPal link to purchase ticket. ($50/person)